I saw this on a different topic, and wanted to be sure it didn't get lost in the shuffle:

Originally Posted by Ania
Hi Cym :
I know for sure that one of the reasons he is doing so well is tha fact that he has been challenged since he was a toddler. He loves challenges and is not afraid of them. But it is becoming more and more difficult to challenge him by myslef. Sometimes I thing I should take my kids to Europe for a year and have them do English online while atending a school there. With the incident at VT this past week I have been quite emotional, and all the things that are usually hidden deep inside me are beginning to pop up again. I am furious at the educational system in this country , I am furious at the parents, I am furious at the values that I am constantly exposing my kids to. I am furious at myself for not knowing what to do next!
Sorry, needed to vent!

Ania

Ania, sweet,
I can totally understand you wanting to run - there are some real, serious problems with the culture and the educational system here. I always find a view from the outside helpful. Do you want to say more? I'm tired and sad today, too.

Trinity

Coaching available, at SchoolSuccessSolutions.com