Here is a funny 2E story regarding my 12 yo daughter (remember 2nd percentile for phonological discrimination).

I had to run to the church (Catholic school) to deliver her stole for her school�s honor society today. She called from a classmate�s cell phone to request I bring it by 9am. I walked into the church through a side door in clear view of a packed crowd and the priest at 8:40 wearing my gym clothes and sheepishly asked a classmate to pass it to her. Apparently the mass began at 8:30.

The 2E part: Students are eligible for honor society from 6th though 8th grade. Our daughter was inducted last year as a 6th grader. The current honor society members are required to induct the new members during a special ceremony each year. She told me last night that she would need to remember her stole because they were going to �abduct� new members today. I told her that the correct word was �induct�, but she argued with me and told me, �Well, that is not was Mr. _____ called it�. I had to prove it to her by looking the word up.

Also yesterday, my son used the word paraplegic only he pronounced it �parafalegic�. I had to tell him there was no �f� in the word and we practiced pronouncing it several times. I was in sixth grade before I learned that �bally ball� was really �volley ball�.

Amazingly they test very high for vocab skills, spelling is another issue.