There is a great deal of variation in the human experience, so of course, I would expect this is possible. It was pretty rare in the standardization sample, though. The base rate for the specific situation you give as an example was 0.0%, whereas the base rate for something like the reverse (GAI of >120, and CPI at least 35 points lower, which is more typical GT) was 2.8%. IOW, essentially no one (certainly no more than single digits) in the sample of 2,200 persons had the first profile, while about 60ish people had the second.

FWIW, I have tested exactly one child in many, many years of evaluating who obtained average-ish GAI-type scores, but 130+ scores on a CPI measure (only the PSI, in that case), and even that child had 110s on one of the other indices. In recent years, I have seen a few more reports on students with those types of scores, but all of them have been obtained using the iPad administration of the WISC, which has since been discontinued for the PSI subtests, due to rampant score inflation (it does not appear to be a comparable task to the traditional paper and pencil version used in the standardization process).

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...