TL;DR: Local edgy teen whines for ~6 paragraphs straight.

I'm 14. I live in the Middleofnowhere, CA, which is just west of Betteroffforgotten, CA. My parents refused to get an autism/ADHD screening (My parents weren't clear on what the school asked, and they're my only source of information) when the school asked for it on (MULTIPLE)?? separate occasion. I'm trying to find a way to get screened, but my county has like, 3 psychologists per a population of 40,000, and one is a horse therapist, which is apparently a type of therapy with an emotional support horse. In CA, you can legally obtain 'psychological treatment' or whatever without parent knowledge, but I doubt an autism diagnosis now would do anything. I'll just be quirky forever I guess.

Secondly, I have no idea what I want to do when I'm older. My parents are not exactly the least hillbilly people on this planet, so they're just like, "Wow, be a doctor because they're rich." At this point, I just want to live in a hut in the middle of nowhere and collect welfare checks. I was thinking about maybe joining the Armed Forces, since that's what everyone does when they have no idea what they're gonna do when they're older, but if I have an autism diagnosis on record, they're not gonna let me on. On the other hand, I'm super physically weak anyway, so I'd be literally (figuratively?) murdered in bootcamp. I don't really want to do college because it's pointless. Most degrees aren't even needed anyway for the jobs people do. People are paying to be way overqualified for simple jobs, and I'm thinking that more people should actively avoid college because it's getting to the point that people who DON'T go to college are considered dumb. It's ridiculous! Plenty of incredibly smart, talented people don't go to college.

3rd: My school is so backwards. The worst. Everyone is either incredibly racist/homophobic, or they're chronically online. Our school spent $1.5m on Astroturf for the field, and then our football team repaid the treasurer's generosity by getting themselves suspended for racist threats. We don't even have a regular 10th gd. English teacher. I had to drop out of advanced English class b/c even though the workload is insane, my friends are passing with just Sparknotes. You know something is wrong with that teacher if she's assigning that much work with that little meaning in it. All the people in the regular English class are little [vile slurs redacted]. And all the people have known me since 1st grade, which means everybody remembers the time I threw a printer at the teacher in 2nd grade or hissed at people or whatever made the school suggest I get an autism diagnosis. Everything is literally so easy. It's completely ridiculous that I have to spend any time at all on it, but this school insists on keeping me 7 hrs a day just to watch little Johnny pick his nose and do the Nazi salute. 9th graders weren't allowed to take any AP classes, and the only AP class a 10th grader can take is AP euro. I've got a B in it and I haven't studied at all (because I have terrible work habits).

4th: My parents are probably going to disown me when I'm older because I'm attracted to girls, and I don't want to have to rely on them for college funding. I also want to save it for my two younger brothers, who they don't even have a fund for.

Basically, my plan is to somehow convince them to let me attend a trade/high school in Sacramento, which is an hour away. I don't know how I'd arrange transportation, though. I also want to determine if it's worth the hassle to get an autism diagnosis or not.

Sorry that this is super unprompted and off-topic; I just wanted a place to rant.