^^What Kai said.

Montessori and several alternative middle and high schools also have a philosophy that supports individualized plans for learners and project based deep-dives.

But flexibility of the administrators is paramount, IMO, whatever option you choose. Even conventional high schools could work if your child has one or two areas of strength that require radically different work. It comes down to relationships and trust with the school leadership. If you can devise an independent study plan that meets or exceeds the curricular standards of your jurisdiction for those areas of strength, that might be feasible for the school. Practically, they could be delivered in a homeschool or independent study format, yet still grant the credential for the secondary credit without losing the school funding.

In my personal experience, classroom teachers can handle about a 20% change in content. Beyond this, you’re signing up to be either an instructional curator or de facto instructor, absent options for acceleration or enrolling in a specialized program. (I’m sure you can infer from the tone of my post that I’m a proponent of global skips and single subject acceleration.)

What is to give light must endure burning.