Hi - Its been forever since I've posted here. I have let giftedness slide from focus for ages, as it hasn't seemed a major aspect of the kids' day-to-day lives and we've just focused on getting through school and life. But as we struggle with our 2e 16yo son's needs, I'm realizing this is an aspect of who he is that I likely should re-explore.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this, but thought I'd start here. Please redirect me if this is better posted elsewhere.

He'd like to see a therapist, and I've reached out to one so far from the SENG list. Does anyone know anything about or have experience with Dr. Matt Zakreski? It would be telehealth, as he's not in our area, but he is taking new telehealth patients, which is kind of amazing right now! (I've seen loads of local moms post in our regular mom's FB group saying they can't get their teens in anywhere locally...)

Any experience with this doc (or any others) would be super helpful, as would any other general feedback or thoughts! Thank you all!!!
Pinecroft