Thank you aeh very much for your response.
I've already received the scores for both of my children.�
Iowa�was given at grade level in both cases.

Iowa Reading for the younger child is at 95%,�
Vocabulary - 75%, 21/26 answered correctly
Reading Comprehension - 98%, 35/35. Due to some reasons this percentile reported as 98% despite the fact all the questions�in this section have been answered�correctly.

Iowa Reading for the older child is at 97%,�
Vocabulary - 20/26 answered correctly
Reading Comprehension - 34/35.�
Older child was fortunate�enough to get tested the year when criteria were slightly lower and got into the program.
Another difference is the testing time frame which resulted in a different�set of norms. Older child got tested in January (Midyear norms), the younger one in March (Spring norms).

So it seems like both kids have almost identical results which surprises me a little bit. I was always under the impression that the older child was an earlier and better reader all along. The younger one did read a bit in another language before the start of K but was unable to transfer her skill to English reading initially and struggled in�the beginning. She even received 1 according to her K report card for September reading which means that she was not even remotely at a grade level though I have no idea what the level of reading is expected from K students in the beginning of the school�year. Then we read together mostly Bob books and she got 3 (at grade level) in December. Now she reads really well, on some days a lot, on some days just a required 20 min minimum but overall�I'm satisfied with her reading.�

Now I have a separate question. My younger child seems to be a very bright young girl and indeed Cogat score indicates that it might be the case. My impression is that�she might be very gifted in math and not so much�verbally. Should we pursue further testing? I understand that it might be costly but will we get�any benefits from it?
Thanks again.��