Well, elder DD11 is diagnosed with tic. (mainly facial) We decided that we will try natural remedy first and the doctor suggested giving her fish oil. I noticed that it happens more for her when she is stressed or nervous (eg. esp. during the start of summer when she had to leave her friends and also knew that she is going to move in a new setting -middle sch). I tried very hard to ignore and to help her keep stress to minimal and also teach her how to deal with it (eg. advise her that everyone is going through the same thing, so she's not alone). When it's bad, it can't be controlled at all. Even when she's playing her violin, her eyes will twitch rapidly with the music. Now things are definitely better (it comes and go).

As for DS8, it never crossed my mind to get him diagnosed. (Hmm...I wonder why?) Now that I think abt it, it could be because he does all those things when he is most relax and in a comfortable environment... so I didn't think he needs "help" in that sense. I suppose I can start with the fish oil supplement too and see how it goes for him. Thks for sharing and offering your views! smile