Originally Posted by spaghetti
Is your son in public school? things change all the time with the college board, 3 years ago, most of the accommodation was handled through the guidance counselor AND the test had to be administered at your home school (regular accommodations like extra time were at any center that offers accommodation, but computer with specialized software was a home school thing).

If this is your case, I'd start with the school counselor -- does he have a 504? If so, can you call a meeting? It's about testing accommodations so it's reasonable to make it a formal meeting with notes taken and responsibilities doled out.

Thanks! Yes, he is at a public school and he has an IEP so we are working on this stuff with his resource teacher, who is quite good to work with, and his guidance counselor. I believe she mentioned that he would/should take the test at the school as opposed to where the majority of kids go and he and I were totally fine with that. Perhaps I do need to have meeting about it - I suggested that before the holidays because I want my son's thoughts and inputs on what he needs and what will happen.