Your comments in this forum are very impressive and have clearly been of great value to many. If only all professionals in your field were of similar calibre.

It was a frustrating experience to watch my eldest being tested at age 3. I had a strong urge to shred her assessment report and only refrained because the IQ estimate did support early school entry which had been the main aim of the exercise. The psychologist who reassessed her at age 9, and also assessed DS at age 4, was exceptional. Her verbal comments vividly stand out in my memory, including that she was sure DS’s quantitative reasoning (the section for which his percentile estimate was lowest) was an underestimate. At 15, as she predicted, he is an exceptional mathematician. He even has a paid job performing quality checks of mathematics resources. Not only has he picked up errors in draft answers which Uni students have missed, he value adds by editing questions to eliminate ambiguity (which often would only be perceived by someone with knowledge beyond the level of the material) which is technically not within the scope of the job’s requirements, but somewhat relevant to this thread.