Thank you for your reply, AEH. Yes, I forgot that the GAI would remove a high score as well as a low score, so that makes sense that it would not be higher than the FSIQ.

We do see some IRL things that I have suspected could be due to lower processing speed. For example, at school DC (3rd grade) knows her math facts, but hasn't been able to progress through the school's timed, online math facts program because she always enters the answers too slowly. We have successfully opted her out of this program now because it was causing her so much anxiety.

We also see it during family game night. DC has good moves but takes as long to think about her turn as the rest of the family combined. She gets especially frustrated during cooperative games because her younger sibling (the child I usually post about on here, who is identified gifted and with a particular strength in strategy/logic games) jumps in too quickly and she doesn't have time to formulate her own ideas. When we can get the younger sibling to hold his thoughts for a bit, she comes up with great contributions. She just needs more time and she can become very anxious and frustrated when she doesn't get it.

At school, I know it takes her much longer to complete assignments than her peers. I don't know if this is due to processing speed, ADHD, or both. Is there a way to tell?

I posted the WISC scores, but she also took several other tests including Delis-Kaplan executive functioning, WIAT iii, and Children's Memory Scale. I haven't even begun to make sense of them yet - all show wide discrepancies among the various subtests, similar to the WISC.