My highly verbal and smart 3.8 yo daughter had some issues in part-time preschool. I think it is a quality preschool program but maybe not a good fit. Mostly issues with being overly sensitive about other children not following rules, other children saying mean things, too much noise, not wanting to play with peers in centers. She plays well with older children and some girls her agee. She has a high level of empathy for her age and is very sensitive. Her pediatrician noticed she was very advanced for her age. We decided to get her tested to see if it would help us determine how to better meet her needs.

I have attached a picture of her test scores. Any insight you can share would be appreciated. Would she be considered to be gifted with these scores? Are her scores advanced enough to cause these difficulties in preschool? Since she is only 3.8 could we expect her to receive similar scores if retested in a couple of years? I'm wondering how stable scores are at this age. Also, any suggestions on the type of preschool and kinder would meet her needs? Scores listed below

WPPSI IV
Verbal Comprehension Index 135
Visual-Spatial Index 115
Working memory Index 124
Full-Scale IQ 140