DS13 was identified as gifted in second grade for cognitive ability and the gifted program staff shared with his scores he would do well in math and science areas. This year his state testing results dropped having lower scores than his sixth grade state testing. So like regressed from last year? His percentage is still somewhere around 95% for this year but score is lower. Should I be concerned is he just leveling out? His star testing through out the year stayed the same as usual always in the 90%-99% depending on the day they test him. His class was different this year working at their own pace in 7th advanced math. He completed all the curriculum half way through the year so had nothing to do after January. He never had any homework and got an “A” in the class. The teacher said they could not give him anything further because he would go into next years math. Thoughts? I am personally terrible at math and really not sure if I should worry or not. He has always just done his math on his own and has never needed any help. Usually a self learner. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.