Hi Everyone - First time posting here. I recently took my DC to WISC-V and DAS-II for the purpose of identification for a local gifted program. However, there were some great discrepancies between subsections that raised concerns to me, especially with his ability to focus and perform tasks.

8yr boy

WISC FSIQ 121 (92th)
-VCI 124 (95th)
-VSI 135 (99th)
-FRI 106 (66th)
-WMI 122 (93th)
-PSI 100 (50th)

DAS-II 122 (93th)
-Verbal 133 (99th)
-Nonverbal reasoning 121 (92th)
-Spatial 101 (53th)
-Working memory 90 (27th)
-Processing speed 89 (23th)

They were taken about 4 months apart. Both testers said that for some sections he was very disinterested and had difficult time staying on task. Second tester said it is unusual to see large variance between related sections between WISC and DAS and said his concentration has impacted his performance on both tests.

First tester didn't say anything about potential flag on ADHD but second tester did. I was not told by school on any concerns as well.
He is doing quite well at school but he is very disorganized. He can sometimes be very intensely focused for hours, but on a task he is not interested, he is very distractable. I thought this was normal for his age, but maybe not?

Any thoughts on interpreting the results and possibly taking him for full evaluation for ADHD?