Joshua, I am not sure you are familiar with it but my kids use the Russian School of Math online (https://www.russianschool.com/).

Basically as soon as your child is ready for 4th grade math you can enroll. 3rd grade is the earliest you can do online. RSM is in a dozen states so if you are lucky and in one of them you can start in K. Online courses are offered with life instructors 2 hours/week (lots of days/times) and then there is 2 hours of hmwk. 4 hrs of extra math/week Sept-June. We do this in parallel to school. RSM works ahead of the actual grade you are placed in (they will test your child to place correctly) through a placement test and each grade has 3 levels. The program is tremendous and the best math school I am aware of in the country. (My opinion but the results are reflected as shown on there website).

RSM benefits -
1. A vehicle for us to keep our kids working at their level and pace
2. A means to teach them the content that will allow them to successfully test in their resident schools for grade acceleration in math
3. Gives them confidence in their school placed grade (they know more than their peers and this feels good)
4. Allow us as parents to not carry the weight of supplementing / teaching at home.
5. The program is a live class where the student can see the other students and teacher with a whiteboard. Synchronous as they call it. Great software and delivery.
6. Free homework help tutoring for RSM homework. Up to 1x/week and every day there are offerings. Takes all pressure off parents to help them if they are stuck.

RSM costs some $$$ but it is so worth it. RSM is a big piece of my strategy to get my kids a solid math foundation. I have 4 kids and my oldest 3 are in the program. My 14yo will be going full time to GA Tech starting in May and has taken College Calc 4 and Linear Algebra already. Results for my family already there with RSM front and center.