Is it possible to calculate, or even estimate, what the GAI score is when you don�t have all the subtest scores?

My daughter was evaluated by the school district and given the WISC V. I received the report with FSIQ and subscores, but not all the subtest scores (the ones that give you a number between 1-19, for example). I called and asked for the subtest scores and/or the GAI, and they won�t give it to me.....saying that it was an assessment to determine qualification for the school�s gifted program, not an in depth psychological evaluation where the psych goes over every detail with the parents, so they don�t release all the data to parents. I might be able to get the numbers if I pushed hard, but I don�t know how much it matters.

I have heard the GAI is generally higher than FSIQ, and is often a better indicator of abilities, so I am curious what my daughter�s GAI might be.

Is there a way to estimate or approximate the range where her GAI would fall, given these numbers? Or does anyone have a kiddo with similar numbers? Thanks

Verbal Comprehension (VCI) 132 98+%
Visual-Spatial (VSI) 138 99+%
Fluid Reasoning (FRI) 138 99+%
Working Memory (WMI) 125 95%
Processing speed (PSI) 110 76%

Full Scale (FSIQ) 140 99.6%