DD13 took the MAP test for the 1st time a few weeks back, and we finally got the results. I am, once again, in a situation where I feel we need to prove to teachers what DD13 is capable of. Her scores were 99, 98 % which I am glad to see because that backs up my point that this is a kid who needs more challenge - please please- and who is starting to say that "school doesn't matter" and "what's the point", etc. It's painful because so many people have said high school can be a better place for kids , more challenges, etc. We have already given teachers the letter from our support person from DYS, but that didn't seem to make much of an impact.

Next point - DD's Lexile range says 1575-1725. When I look up Lexile scores they all seem to end at 1200 (end of high school). What is this score telling us? I am hoping it can be something else I can bring up with a teacher.

Side note - I did a DYS "Lexile scores" search, and after I finished reading some old posts realized I was reading answers to a Lexile question I had back when DD was 8 or 9 - long before she had been formally tested, grade skipped, etc. It was a very strange feeling to read questions I posted when we had no idea what was going on. Thank goodness for all the kind people here. This is the only place where people truly understand all my questions.