I'm curious if any adults have tried Vision Therapy for perceptual problems and what the effects were like. I'm a 2E adult with ADHD and visual spatial issues (gifted verbal comprehension, average perceptual reasoning- but below average visual spatial and gifted fluid reasoning). I posted about my issues a long time ago and someone mentioned VT. I went in when I was 25 and was found to have severe convergence insufficiency, very poor depth perception, suppression (brain automatically disables information from one eye) and exophoria. Ironically I scored 99th percentile on visual scanning abilities. I went for 5 months about 3-4 times a week and recently completed the training. I also imposed my own training regimen on myself by playing Tetris and doing jigsaw puzzles.

I don't get headaches as often but still fatigue pretty quickly. I don't read books often but am an avid researcher on the Internet, constantly googling and researching random topics. I've noticed I also got better at driving to locations intuitively and not relying on the GPS as much. I plan on getting another neuropsychological evaluation and seeing if I improved. Are there any adults with experiences in this area?