If she is sharing her notes with you, I would assume that she is trying to get them right. I think that you might want to take a step back and figure out what your goal is. What are these advisor notes used for? If you decide that it is important to correct the record for whatever reason, I would politely offer alternative wording aimed at achieving your goal.
For example:

Thank you for sharing your notes with me. I appreciate your efforts to help the staff understand DC. If I may, I would like to offer slightly different wording that reflects my understanding of DC's challenges. Instead of stating that DC is a "slow processor," I believe that the following is more accurate: While testing has shown that DC has normal processing speed, he is a complex thinker and his output can't match the speed of how fast his brain grasps concepts. This mismatch in his abilities may result in bouts of anxiety and challenges with time management. [Any recommendations how staff could support your DC?]

If you are trying to get 504 accommodations for your student, the advisor may be trying to document your DC's challenges with verbiage that the advisor believes will allow you to obtain the desired accommodations.