Others have already made good suggestions, more specific than I could give!

I do want to chime in on one point. You mention that your DD10 is stronger in verbal than math, however, you had also mentioned initially that she tested 3 grades ahead -- was that in math too? If so, I would strongly recommend that you keep some focus on the math side of her education, even if it's not her primary area of strength, because strength in math will keep open (and indeed open up) additional doorways. Will she be going into 6th grade in the fall? I don't know about NY state math curriculum specifically, but generally in schools, and now with Common Core math curriculum in particular, 6th grade tends to be *the critical year* to get a kid placed into an accelerated (or in Common Core, "compacted") math track; with Common Core especially, the math class/track your kid is in in 6th grade tends to determine what math classes and science classes your kid will be able to take in high school, (which then impacts how strong of an applicant she is for college).

This being your oldest kid, and in a small district that may only offer one-track-for-all in math so you don't see anyone "ahead", I expect it sounds ridiculously early to worry about math vis-a-vis college for a 6th grader, but that's why I'm mentioning this: the level of math studied in 6th grade math really matters, IF you're going to be sticking with the public school system! (If you're going to home-school, after-school, summer school, go to private school, or do dual enrollment in college classes during high school, or other not-sticking-entirely-to-standard-public-school approaches, then there are more ways to solve issues of suitable math placement later in a kid's school career.) Getting onto at least a +1 math track merely puts your kid on a par with fairly good students in strong school districts -- though still behind the +2 (or more) math track that really good math students in strong school districts, or international kids -- will be at when applying to college.

So if feasible at your school, and if your DD10 seems ready, I'd suggest pushing for single subject acceleration to have her take math with a higher grade next year.

It's not that math is more important than humanities, or necessarily even the acceleration your DD will immediately most appreciate -- rather, it's where getting acceleration matters most for the public school curriculum. English and social studies aren't taught in as sequential of a fashion, and differentiation by the teacher and enrichment at home are (for most people) a lot more manageable -- e.g., the exciting thing you have going with the Greek and ancient history!