Thank you aeh!
I really appreciate your thoughts.

DH and I have been feeling pulled in multiple directions with how to approach DD's struggles. I would like a framework to work within (anxiety, GT, ADHD, etc.) or at the very least, a starting point. Right now I feel like I'm staring at a tree trunk - no trees...no forest.

I was able to talk with the examiner again and share my concerns. She reiterated her original impressions and felt confident in her identification as GT. She told me that DD was shaking during the block task and seemed extremely anxious until about 35-45 minutes in. I wasn't able to observe this from my vantage point but I did notice DD say, "I don't know" to questions she absolutely knew.

Great ideas for areas to ponder! Anxiety is priority number 1.
I've ordered a few workbooks and I'm looking into finding a different therapist. We've noticed a widening gap in her social skills over the past year, which fits with your explanation of the impact on processing speed on developing social fluency.
My background is with children with ASD, so social cognition is on my radar. DD doesn't have issues with theory of mind or perspective taking, but fluency is an issue in peer situations - especially groups. Do you have any specific resources for developing social-emotional fluency? IYO, is this something we can do with her ourselves or should we look for external support?

I started reading Emotional Intensity in Gifted Students. It has been informative.
Thank you again!

DD9 - 3rd Grade, DS6 - Kinder