I think the main reason that people haven't posted is that it is rather impossible to say if a child is gifted or not based on a few samples. Furthermore, most of us have no clue what "normal" is any more than you do. There are kids here that probably did far more at that age and there are kids here that probably did far less. Output isn't always indicative of IQ.

Are the samples more impressive than what my kids did at that age? - yes. Does that make her gifted? who knows, I'd probably guess yes but at the same time if you were to look at the school work for my two, you'd probably guess wrong on which one scored higher on the WISC.

As far as fueling passions - I think most here would say the same thing for any child of any IQ - follow their lead.

I'm not sure which online school you're referring to to comment there. Is she happy at her school? Is she learning? Does she have friends?

The main reason why we ended up testing was because school wasn't working and we needed something to back up our requests for change. In our case there were options and testing helped open doors to those options and provide info on which doors might be the best fit.