I can't speak to specific recommendations for professionals in your area, but I would say generally that if you found the psych for your older child to be comprehensive and helpful, that there is value in using her for your younger child as well, as finding an appropriate psych for 2e kids is not as easy as for other types of learners.

WRT reading, what kind of markers for dyslexia are you seeing? And what kind of data indicates that his phonics and decoding are above average? Some apparently capable readers are not using phonetic decoding, but read almost exclusively by sight and context--which may look like whole-word substitutions that retain meaning, changing the word order, and inconsistencies between reading skill/cognition and the effort needed to read orally. Or finding reading unusually aversive.

Especially if he really does have cognition-appropriate phonetic decoding/phonological processing skills, it may also be that his reluctance to read aloud is not a function of reading skill, but of some other factor, such as performance anxiety or perfectionism. Some other posters here have had children who were challenged by reading because of vision problems (which would also be consistent with skipping, substituting, and reversing whole words, with one or more of acuity, tracking, or visual processing affecting reading). The appropriate professional for vision problems would be a developmental optometrist. This appears to be a legitimate post-secondary institution with expertise in this field located in your general region: (https://www.pacificu.edu/our-resources/clinics/eyeclinics/services-offered/vision-therapy) Incidentally, they also appear to have a learning disorders/neuropsych clinic https://www.pacificu.edu/our-resources/clinics/psychology-clinics/assessment-testing-services, with income-tested discounted fees. I don't know anything directly about this institution, other than what one can find out on the internet.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...