Strictly speaking, being identified gifted and diagnosed with anxiety is 2e.

I would reconsider the idea that the scatter is not important. Though I also wouldn't consider it alarming, since you've made it this far in life!

These scores suggest HG+ in language areas, and not quite MG in visual-spatial. Nonverbal fluid reasoning appears to be MG. Without knowing anything else about you, I'll have to resort to speculation, but my expectation would be that you're probably much better with language and communication skills than you are with mental manipulations of objects, which would suggest affinity for professions that are language-heavy (e.g., journalism, elementary education, marketing), rather than spatial ones (e.g., architecture, engineering).

One should also note that anxiety can affect test performance, especially on timed tasks (the timed tasks on the WAIS are one of the WMI tasks, two of the PRI tasks--including your lowest reported subtest score, and both of the PSI tasks.) SO it's possible that other factors besides native ability are affecting your test scores.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...