I have a very active DS6 who is just finishing up Kindergarten. I am not sure if he is gifted but seems to be a bright energetic boy. He has two older brothers who have both been identified by the school as gifted. DS6 has been on the go and exhausting since he started crawling. I was hoping once he was older it would improve but it is just different. At school he blurts out answers, has trouble staying in his seat and is a class clown. He does things such as giving his teacher the "finger" with a crayon to be funny. His teacher is so nice and is trying to work with him. She gives him harder books to read and redirects him when he blurts out. Academically he is advanced, finishes his work quickly but socially he is behind. DS6 is like this in all settings. We were hoping sports would be a great outlet but he has a hard time paying attention and playing by the rules. He also gets easily distracted by new environments. When things are slow for him he twirls his head or arms around in circles. We pulled him from baseball because he could not pay attention long enough to catch a ball. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to help him focus during slow times for him?