Hi. I'm new here. DC8 is interested in DYS. Took the WISC-V in 2015. DC is 2e (dx ADHD, ASD, ODD, dysgraphia). The tester said DC refused to do the Processing Speed subtests, saying they seemed like pointless activities, and there were portions of the other tests where DC lost interest and refused to go on. (Laugh or cry?) DC's verbal scores are high, but most of the other scores were average.

1. Based on the verbal score, you think I should have DC take the VECI? I don't know what the raw and scaled scores mean, so I would appreciate anything you can do to enlighten me there. (What are the maximums, for example?)

2. After reading these forums, it sounds like other test reports had more data and explanation than we received. Should I ask the tester for more data? If so, what?

3. Does the fact that DC didn't do a subtest impact the overall score? Is it worth having DC take the whole thing again now that DC's a couple of years older and more mature? Or, based on DC's 2es, is there a different IQ test that's more appropriate?

Scores are below. I'd appreciate any interpretation/advice.

Composite Scores Summary
Verbal Comprehension (VCI): 146
Visual Spatial (VSI): 114
Fluid Reasoning (FRI): 134
Working Memory (WMI): 115
Processing Speed (PSI): 89
Full Scale (FSIQ): 131
General Ability Index(GAI): 138

Verbal Comprehension Subtest Score Summary
Similarities (SI): 34
Vocabulary (VC): 30

Visual Spatial Subtest Score Summary