Still struggling to find a solution to DS15. He can do the math, but gets lost in the later stages. Sloppiness and mistaking (flipping) + and - signs. Glazing over parenthesis and exponentials, etc. etc. etc. DS school thinks dropping DS from honors math is the answer. DS has been evaluated and I am just waiting for the written speech and language, OT and AT evaluations.

Modmath is supposed to be a great app written by a dyslexic/dysgraphic, although my DSs schools are still resisting AT. Graph paper to keep numbers in the lines. Use of highlighters before beginning any problems, go through and highlight all the plus (blue) minus (pink) signs and exponents, to remind oneself to execute the correct operations. Thanks to aeh for the highlighter tip. Maybe an easier writing tool that glides better?

For organization I ended up getting a backpack for DS that has endless pockets so there can be a place for everything. Color folders for paper. As a backup an iphone scanner app (genius scan or camscanner) to scan and convert any paper handout to pdf.