Thank you for the input. I know I should wait but it is taking sooooooo long. ;0) My husband seems to be taking this all in stride and is patiently waiting for the report. So there's some balance I guess. LOL.

We just finished the achievement tests but of course it will take another month for scoring and the report so I'm trying to be patient. This just added a new wrinkle because I was not thinking dyslexia AT ALL because DS is 8 but reading several grade levels higher and recently completed report card testing with 99% accuracy and over 100 words a minute. But a couple of times now after his testing the neuropsychologist has casually mentioned dyslexia and when I mentioned how well he reads told me to look up stealth dyslexia. When I did it was remarkable how, with the exception of reading, the indicators align with the trouble he has been having with writing, spelling, timed math, etc. And then I went down the road of starting the read "The Gift of Dyslexia." Mind blown. Add dyslexia to his red/green color deficiency and I can't even fathom how, if he is dyslexic, he experiences the world.