Thanks so much for your insight.

I guess my fear is that they will use some of these scores as justification for status quo. Also the fact that they don't give us all the information is frustrating.

His WISC IV did show a sig. relative weakness in processing speed... So I wondered if this could be reflected in the AIMSweb scores. He has a provision in his 504 plan for no timed tests. (although they still give him timed test to evaluate his Multiplication facts??) Is the AIMSweb timed? Should I address this with school? He did have a time accommodation when he took SCAT.

We are currently struggling to get more enrichment/acceleration for our DS in math and they are pushing back. He was moved to another 3rd-grade math class which was slightly ahead of his own classroom. His Scantron scores at the start of the year were in the 99th percentile (as they were last year). He does get 45 min/week in a group of students with GT teacher for enrichment.

Just trying to be proactive because I know the school would be happy to do nothing if left on their own. Any and all insight helps. Thank you