Hiya all!

I am looking for resources for DS4 who is showing great skill in math but isn't a proficient reader. He's currently working at about a 1st grade level in Khan Academy mixed with geometry and fractions. The trouble is, he can't quite read beyond numbers, simple equations, Bob books and recognizing his favorite words, leaving me to read absolutely everything else for him. Some days that's okay, others I really need him to be able to work with minimal input on my part.

We've played a bit with ixl.com and we use the free portion, but he doesn't like it as much as he likes Khan. I'm going to try Front Row again, but not holding my breath as he didn't much care for that one either. We've played with Starfall a bit, but he didn't really glom onto that one either. He will play Duck Duck Moose math games, but those reinforce what he already knows rather than giving him a platform for exploration. I'd love to know what other kids find fun and engaging that doesn't always require an adult to participate.