I wondered about this despite the website info since the new SAT is similar to the ACT and SET had never accepted use of the ACT.

NUMATS has set their new SAT minimum scores roughly based on the concordance tables. For 7th graders, you would need a 36 versus a 670 in CR and a 760 versus 730 for math. The EBRW score is the 10 times the sum of the reading and writing subscores. Anyhow, it looks like plus 50 points for CR and plus 30 points for math. Once you get near the top scores, the concordance would not make as much of a difference. For example, a 800 is still a 800.

Anyhow, if SET uses the CB concordance, then you would need a 730 in math and a 37(out of 40 so 740 on a 800 scale) in CR. However, I noticed that in DS and DD's CTY account, the CR score is not reported, only the EBRW score which includes the writing.

As for your DD, it depends on why she scored 690. Is it because she hasn't cover much of the material or because she was too slow or because she was too careless? By the way, you should really take a look at all the practice tests because the difficulty varies considerably although the different curves are supposed to adjust for the final scale score. Each of my two kids took two practice tests and one was a lot harder than the other.