Does anyone else's child do this? DS8 is constantly either talking, singing or making some sort of noise with his mouth. A lot of it is nonsense or repetitious - like singing a phrase from a song over and over. I don't think its a vocal tic, because he can stop when I ask him - but then he'll start up again with something else. Some of the talking is nonsense - like he just enjoyed hearing different syllables and how they sound together. Some of it - he seems to just be talking to himself about - I don't know what.

He's had tubes in his ears, but they are gone now, and his hearing is normal (was just tested).

His only diagnosis so far is DCD and vision issues (convergence insufficiency which we are doing VT for).

It is part of an OE? He does have other sensory issues - he is sensitive to loud noises (for which we have ear muffs), is constantly moving, and has a tendency to chew his shirt.

These things seem to have intensified during the summer - I think he really misses school and his routine, although he is enjoying his camps so far.

Any thoughts appreciated!