My DD9 hates to be told how to do ANYTHING. She will ask for help, then snatch it back while you are in the middle of explaining how to do it (but haven't finished so she will mess it up and of course blame you), bite your head off, yell at you, and otherwise make trying to help her the worst experience of your life.

Beyond that, she will talk back and make snarky remarks for no reason.

When she's being sweet, she's wonderful, but when she's being mean or snarky it's horrible to be around her. All suggestions appreciated.

PS she just got a japanese pipe cleaner kit to make a panda. Instructions very hard to understand. I went on YouTube to see if there's a tutorial, all the while her screaming at me not to do that) I find her a tutorial and tell her now she can watch it and do it herself (since that's obviously what she wants to do) then she wants to watch only a step at a time and do that step. I explain it's better to watch the whole thing and get an overview, then go step by step. Nope HUGE TANTRUM. I think this has something to do with an unholy mix of anxiety and perfectionism but I can't figure out what to do. I finally took it all away and told her that when she calmed down we could try again (this was after I warned her that that is what would happen).