I'm in Virginia, so I don't know how much applys, but I feel as if I should contribute to this. One thing, social skills are important, but those develope outside of school. Encouraging her to make friends in your neighborhood (bit of advice on that, I do not reccamend "Hi, my name is _____, can you be my friend?" It does not work all that well) is a good stratagy, and when I was her age, my best friend / mentor was a woman who was older than my mom. I learned a lot from her, and we still try to get together and eat once or twice a year. It may be that she just dosn�t get along well with her peers, and as long as she is getting some social interaction, she'll be fine. And if she knows enough to skip grades, let her. Yes, social skills can be an issue, but it is torture to be in a class below your mental level. If your kid is at a higher level knowledge wise, put her at that level, trust me you will spare her and yourself some unnecessary grief.

And consider that some people have gone to college at the age of 14 (that's the youngest I can remember, but I bet there was someone younger) I doubt that your daughter will have any issues. The main thing is that she needs your support, because with that she can go as far as she is able. If she needs friends, she will tell you, and even then, you only need a few good friends. A few months ago,my best friend moved away, and I found myself feeling trapped in the house because I had no friends to Hang out with and get out of the house for a bit. With in a few weeks I made four new friends, and I hang out with them quite a bit. If she feels lonely or trapped, she will let you know, and given the oprotunity, she'll make friends then. They might not be her age though, so be prepared for that.

Alright, I've gabbed enough, hopefully you got through that okay smile