The disparity between his verbal and nonverbal subtests within areas is such that I would consider only QR to be a decent cluster-level measure.

Do you know if he was administered the full SBV, or the Early SBV, which doesn't include the most difficult items? One of the lines in your report suggests that it was the latter (reference to the "Early Reasoning items" that doesn't include the matrix portion of the subtest). I ask this because the Early SBV only goes up to age 5-11 for the full battery, and is specifically not recommended for GT assessment by the publisher (it's optimized for assessing very low functioning preschool/primary-age children). When used for that purpose, only the ABIQ is recommended, and that as a screener only. The remainder of the test is not. I hate to break it to you, but I think this assessment may not be any better than your last one.

Consequently, I'm reluctant to interpret most of his testing, since some of the lower above average scores may just be artifacts of the low ceiling. I will just comment that the nonverbal knowledge subtest is somewhat akin to those "What's Wrong" cartoons that you used to see in children's magazines, and is quite dependent on cultural experience. It's also one of the weakest subtests in the battery, from a psychometric standpoint.

On the plus side, he's almost six, so you could do the WISC-V to get a good cognitive measure, if that's important in the near future.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...