I doubt that Davidson will tell you straight out that they will accept lower WISC V scores since WISC V scores are presumably the accurate current norms whereas the WISC IV norms have been inflated for a while now. However, I have heard that many YS tested near the minimum scores plus some applicants have been accepted with scores below the minimum in the past. This suggests to me that there would be some flexibility for scores close to the minimum and which correlate with currrent norms. After all, a 143 GAI on the V should be at least as high as a 145 GAI on the IV.

The application process doesn't take that long so it's worth the effort. By the way, I think Davidson tries to be inclusive. You only need one score (I.Q OR Achievement) and you only need a single index score (rather than FSIQ or Composite scores). For the WISC V, you can also get in with just two of the following three subscores: Verbal Comprehension, Visual Spatial and Fluid Reasoning; it may be worth it to double check to see if your DD meets the minimum that way. Since your DD is 8, you can also have her take the Explore and qualify through Achievement. Two of my kids took it at that age and didn't find it that onerous - it's four 30 minutes sections of an out-of-level paper/pencil test.

Good luck and go for it.