We have been debating about getting DS9 retested, so that he might have a chance go to the Summit with his older brother. He has a very unbalanced profile with 2 SD difference between VCI and PRI and a very slow processing speed ( sub tests scores below)

It is very inconvenient to bring him along to the Summit but he is not able to participate in a lot of activities. Also, he is old enough to feel little sensitive about it.

Another reason for further testing is to get him evaluated by a neuropsyc who is more familiar with learning disabilities. I felt there is more to the vision issue, that weren't idenified in the first evaluation.

Any experience you can share for another evaluation after 2 years?
Here are the subset scores:

Similarity 15
Vocabulary 11
Comprehension 11

Block design 16
Picture concept 15
Matrix reasoning 19

Digit span 14
Letter number 15
Arithmetic 14

Coding 13
Symbol search 9
Cancellation 8

The tester recalculated the GAI and got 132(98%).

Some of the comments in the report worth noting:

A seemed to concentrate quite well on several of the subtests( block design, picture concept, coding, matrix reasoning, and letter number sequencing). His focus seemed to be greatest during tasks that were easier for him, but he appeared to be highly distractible during other activities ( I.e. Similarity, vocabulary and comprehension). Although the present results are believed to be a valid measure of his current abilities, it is possible that they underestimate his potential abilities due to his distractibility and fidgetiness.

I think the score kind of reflect what his strength and weaknesses. He still refuses to read chapter books although got quite interested in reading certain type of picture books, such as Bill Peet's books. I am just not sure how this large gap in verbal and nonverbal going to impact him in academics...