Actually, it looks pretty good to me. For what it's worth, DS will likely end up at the same level (completing Calculus, Differential Equation, & Linear Algebra) at the end of high school, having studied Algebra I in 5th grade. The website claims four years of high school math in two years but the topics described (Algebra I/II, Geometry, Trignometry & Statistical analysis) are normally covered in three years in our high schools since a ton of trig and stats are included in the three years of Algebra I, Algebra II & Geometry. For students who are more than a little gifted in math, completing Algebra I/II & Geometry in 3 years should be a comfortable pace although I may not recommend it for MG kiddos. It also looks like they are assuming that these gifted kids are able to work at the same pace as college students by the time they start Calculus given that three years are allocated to Calculus (with multivariate), Differential Equations, and Linear Algebra. I noticed that the Pre-calculus construct has been eliminated, which makes sense for kids who have had access to a comprehensive Algebra I/II & Geometry courses and who are clearly ready for Calculus.