Yes, we do... I started DS on it for pretty much the same reasons you are considering. Our particular branch/location has been great for it. First I have noticed a definite strength it catering to ONLY math. Secondly, I really like the tutors at our location. Thirdly, they test and let child the child move ahead at his own speed and have incorporated what he is interested in learning as well. Fourth, they are good with his dysgraphia. Other good things - it's practically one-on-one, my DS loves the games, he likes the other kids, he likes the tutors. Just this past year he has been doing his math home work there as well (in the past, he just did enrichment - his actual school-work/homework was separate ), which has been nice since he started in enrichment and accelerated math and the stuff id above my head and patience.

So, yeah, it's been a great experience for us... I plan to send my younger son soon too also for enrichment. BUT we talked about the experience being "enrichment" not remediation beforehand with the owner had he has made special arrangements, etc. for us to accommodate that.