Taking as read all the caveats about what the ITBS actually measures on each section, I will mention some general considerations regarding the relationship between listening and word analysis skills, especially with your report that she is mainly a sight reader, not a decoder. Word analysis is primarily phonetic decoding skills, particularly in the primary years (morphology becomes more important at the higher levels), which is closely tied to listening skills in the sense of phonological processing. Both are also directly related to phonetic encoding (spelling) skills. I expect that she is probably learning to spell by sight, just as she reads by sight. It may be that her visual memory is good enough that this will never become a hindrance to her, but it's honestly too early to tell, in first grade. Whether she has a true underlying deficit of the LD sort, or just lacks instruction in phonological processing and phonetics, there may be some value in trying a relatively inexpensive home spelling intervention that includes some PP, such as the OG-based All About Spelling, or OG-based Logic of English (probably Essentials level).

For data on whether listening really is an issue for her, you might consider auditory processing testing, and speech and language assessment. I don't see any reason to be really worried about the reading comprehension, either, but if that finding turns out not to be an artifact, that would come out in formal assessment of language comprehension.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...