I posted a few months ago in the Parenting and Advocacy group. Hello again!

My son took the WISC-IV test a little over a month ago and long story short, we've had a hard time getting the results.

Right after he took the test, the tester scored it and slid the papers under the door as we were having a session with his psychologist. The psychologist would not give me the papers with my son there and said he didn't want my son to know what score he got (like I haven't learned how to look at things privately, lol). He said he would write a letter to go with the scores and had me self-address an envelope so he could mail them.

5 weeks and many phone calls later, we have not gotten these results. His "typist" was supposed to write up a letter and send it and the results to me I guess, but that never happened and I have never seen said typist. Yesterday we went in for an appt. and the psychologist handed me two envelopes. I assumed at least one was some detailed results but they are 2 copies of the one letter citing my son as scoring in the "High Superior" range with no other details.

Who can I get to light a fire under this guy's butt so I get some detailed answers? What does "High Superior" mean?

Thanks!