A couple of specific points:

OT: the upper body deficits do fall within the purview of OT, which is why your outside OT noted them. However, the kind of services you would want for them may, in some districts, end up being provided by PT or APE, especially if you are thinking about their impact on gym class. If you end up pursuing that, bring up PT and APE.

Cognitive: Oy. Puzzling interpretation of testing results! I will say that it is possible the report stated that he got 17 out of 21 items administered correct on Information, rather than that being the maximum scaled score. I haven't given the WPPSI in a long time, so I can't remember what the start point for older kids is (hence how many possible items).

It is possible that picture memory could be quite different from recalling sentences, as it is visual memory span, not language/auditory memory.

GT staff: if there was someone who was on the team meeting notice who was not present at the meeting, you had the right to stop the meeting and have it re-scheduled due to failure of the district to have all required team members present. If the role is on the invitation/attendance sheet, then there should have been an excusal form signed by you prior to proceeding with the meeting. Failure to obtain this is a due process violation by the district.

...pronounced like the long vowel and first letter of the alphabet...