Those are excellent scores - she scored higher than the average high school senior! Compared to last year's 2015 statistical summary from NUMATS, she's at the 83%ile overall with a composite of 22, English(23) at the 84%ile, Reading(24) at the 85%ile, Math(17) at the 59%ile, and Science(22) at the 82%ile when compared to other 6th graders who took the test. I think that's especially good when you consider that there are two subsets at work - first, the kids who qualify for the talent search, and second, those who choose to take the ACT instead of the EXPLORE in 6th grade. I'm guessing that those are the kids who have already scored very highly on the EXPLORE or feel very proficient/prepped. I also think it's great that her lowest (albeit still very good) score is in math, because that's just a matter of exposure. Right now, she is securely over the college readiness benchmarks in English and Reading, one point away in science, and just needs a little work in math. Pretty impressive for a 6th grader. smile