Our 13 year old daughter took the SAT in January. At the time, she was less than 90 days past her 13th birthday. We had planned for her to take an earlier test but she had some serious medical problems that caused a delay (totally fine now).

We originally signed up for Duke TIP, but now we want to enroll her in some other talent searches. Her scores: 700 critical reading, 550 essay, 500 math. At the time she took the test, she had not had pre-algebra. She just skipped all the questions that looked unfamiliar on math. Since that time, she has completed the year of pre-algebra on her own in just a few weeks (we homeschool) and is now working independently on algebra I. Algebra I is taking her longer but I anticipate she will be done with it by late April at her current rate.

So here are my questions -- I did not send her scores to anyone other than Duke TIP. However, since one of her scores was 700, I am considering enrolling her in some other talent searches, and maybe even Davidson.

Am I too late? Do I just enroll and then ask for her scores to be faxed to the other talent searches? We want to be able to let her use GT online coursework from several providers.

Should she re-take the SAT in March to try to get into the more prestigious talent searches on the chance that her math scores will improve? She should be about halfway through Algebra I by that time.

If she does take it again, what if her critical reading score goes down? Because of all the medical drama, her entire preparation consisted of reading a book on how to hack the SAT the week before she took the test. She also took a practice test at home.

Davidson: Because of her medical problems, our most recent portfolio items are from last summer, right before she got sick. Should we wait until we create something more recent?

Thank you so much for your help.