It sounds like the main contenders are the GT magnets. And from your description, they each have positives and negatives that vary slightly by DD.

I agree with indigo to consider what your DDs prefer... especially their dislikes. Sometimes kids can be ambivalent about change entirely, but because they've expressed both positive and negative reactions I don't think that's an issue here.

Their inability to articulate their preference doesn't mean it's illogical. They have deep experience about their own educational needs and can potentially make Blink-like decisions about what will work best, but without the life experience and emotional maturity to tell you why. You however have equally deep experience about your girls emotional needs and should also consider what your instincts are telling you.

And I so sympathize with how hard this kind of decision making is. And we only ever had to do it with one child! Best of luck and know that whatever ends up happening your obvious caring and good intentions really do count.