If you go to Reports and click on Concepts Summary you can see how many of each type of problem the program is giving her. (She may not have a lot of data yet but it still might be interesting to look at.)

I think we use the gifted setting, or at least I know we did before they moved to giftedandtalented.com. On this setting, there are 4 problems of each type given and if the student gets none wrong, it moves on to a new concept. If the student gets one wrong, the program gives one or more additional problems beyond 4. So when I look at my daughter's Concepts Summary, I see many concepts where she was given only 4 problems, then a smattering of 5s, 6s, and 7s, and a handful of higher numbers (like a 16 somewhere- not sure what was going on there.)

The Grade Placement Trajectory will show you how quickly she's moving through the 3rd grade level and will give a current grade level placement in each of 6 categories: Number Sense: Integers, Number Sense: Decimals and Fractions, Geometry, Logic and Reasoning, Measurement, Data/Statistics/Probability. It also shows the total minutes and total number of sessions she's completed, so that should give you a good idea of how quickly she's moving through the grade level.