She loves "The Raven".

I do have some High School Lighting Lit that might be adaptable. I teach a homeschool High School Coop Class that she regularly butts into while waiting for her own class I teach later. It's American Lit; I'm not sure "I" can do another round of Ben Franklin.

I do have a writing program she likes (and does willingly / independently- other than an hour a week when I'm teaching a coop class). So I really need mostly lit, and maybe a little grammar. She's does French and Latin (both grammar based), so she wouldn't need a lot.

The lit is the hard part, though. She's pretty good with analysis, and likes to read, but somehow it seems to take a lot of my energy. I have her reading from a long list of choices, discussing with me, then writing each week.

I'd like to do something Middle Ages because I like the synergy of reading from the same time period as our history (and she likes history, but not particularly historical fiction). There's lots of good high Lexile, kid- friendly literature that could tie-in: Robin Hood, King Arthur, some Shakespeare. There doesn't seem to be a lot of support materials for a young independent learner outside of a traditional classroom, though. Memoria Press has some lit units, but the ones I've seen sort bludgeon to death the books (to be fair, I think that of most literature units).

GF2, I will look at Laurel Springs. I was not aware of part time options. Cookie, we've decided just to call things by age grade and list materials in our record keeping (and test scores/ lexile level, etc). We had her "grade skipped" on paper, and undid it b/c for homeschool the benefits out-weighed the drawbacks. We also know she won't go into a public school. Early college would require an SAT score for our closest option.