Hi everyone,

This is my first post here. My son is 6 years old and really struggled behaviorally in k last year. We had testing done twice, once with a clinical psychologist and once with a neuro psych. We sought the second evaluation because the school would not stop insisting that our son was on the spectrum, so we found a neuro psych with lots of gifted and 2e experience. She said that our son isn't on the spectrum, but rather displays sensory modulation disorder and emotional disregulation along with adhd. She also stated in the report that his social reasoning skills were high averae Well, now we've moved across the country, in corporate housing. I am homeschooling for the time being. We've had other trauma in our household and there's no way I can fight with a school that may not be where we end up buying a home. I need help with determining if the lower scores are indicative of a serious weakness or if they are relative weaknesses.

These were done when he was 6 years 3 months, if that makes a difference.

Wisc 4

Verbal subtests. Performance subtests
Similarities 17. Block design 16
Vocabulary 13 picture concepts 8
Comprehension 12. Matrix reasoning 16

Working memory. Processing speed
Digit span 7. Coding 9
Letter/number sequence 13 symbol search 10

Verbal comprehension 124
Performance reasoning 121
Working memory 99
Processing speed 97
Fsiq not valid

His previous testing had him at a 134 iq, wppsi 4. He was 5 at the time. I'm very low on patience with his behavior right now. It really seems like I'm not good for him, at least not his emotional regulation skills anyway. Luckily his meltdowns are a few minutes, 10 at most, but they are loud and scary to his little brothers.

I did not mean for this to get as long it did, but I do appreciate any input you might have. Thanks!