Thanks to you both, should have prob specified it's not the planning of lessons/ what to teach so much as time involved. Like you say Tigerle that pretty much sums up our days for the past year now it's, mum I want to know about meerkats, I need a show, books, activities, crafts and quizzes oh and I also want the same for the solar system and elephants, today would be good. At what point do we go from facilitating to over indulging? I found myself setting up an impromptu scavenger hunt this afternoon ( complete with literacy extras) instead of making dinner. Now I have cranky hungry household, too much mess and god knows how much prep to do for the morning. I have looked previously at some if the downloadable packs but they are too simplistic and repetitive for dd. the higher lever ones are fine if I can sit down and read to her for extended times but I just can't plus the formats don't seem so bright to a 4 yo.
I guess I just want to know if other moms go along with it or start saying no? I'll def Check out the wtm forum