Hi aeh -

Thank you so much for looking at his scores. What you have said makes sense, but I'm not sure what to do now.

As far as GATE goes, he's not very motivated at school, and I don't know whether non HG GATE just ends up being a lot of the high achievers and just more homework. My brother who is definitely gifted was happy he never tested into the program as basically it meant more homework back then. I think I may post in the local forums and ask people for their experience of Orange Folder GATE (not HG). From his scores, unless they retest him using a different instrument I don't know how they would let him into the HG+ schools. So, not sure if it's worth it or not.

My REAL question is, what is my next step regarding possible 2e? The education consultant that tested him with the WISC IV said she doesn't diagnose, but she's the one who said she thought his lower PSI/WM was anxiety related. If he does have some kind of emotional or processing disability that I can help him with I need to figure it out so that I can do that. If he needs more time for tests, I probably need to get him that via a 504, etc. But how do I figure out what he needs?